Sunday 24 March 2013

Tea for Two scrapbooking

  Hello there! Well it looks like it's another day inside today all day! The snow eventually stopped in the afternoon, goodness knows how long it had been showing for!! At least 24 hours I would say!

Here is another page I shared at my Scrapbook Club this month. It uses the Tea for Two product suite and the ladies did a lot of inking and a little tearing. 


 We used the Oh Hello stamp set and the Feels Good set which has       some lovely sentiments for scrapbooking.


As you can see here, the Feels Good sentiment is perfect for this layout of my Ross.


I usually try to get some photos of my ladies projects but by the time I remembered, there was only Lucy left as the others had left early!


Lucy is still quite new to papercrafting but she definitely has the knack and I love this page. 


Love the details!


I just wanted to share with you how deep the snow has been on Friday and Saturday! Here are my boys early on Saturday morning!!!


Keep warm folks!

Julie
supplies
 Card – Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Bashful Blue
Papers –  Tea for Two
Stamps –  Feels Good, Oh Hello, Collage Curios
Embellishments – Natural Trim, Soda Pop Tops, Large Pearls, Flower Trim, Paper Doilies
Tools – Decorative Label punch, Oval Framelits, Itty Bitty Banners
Mediums – Bashful Blue ink, Island Indigo ink, Crumb Cake ink, Early Espresso ink

No comments:

Post a Comment