Thursday 7 March 2013

Secret Garden projects

Hi there, its a little bit miserable here today weather wise so I thought I would cheer you up with these bright projects! Last night I went to demo for the lovely Beryl and her gang, and we welcomed a new lady - Lorraine!!  Hi Lorraine! I shared lots of Sale-A-Bration projects with the ladies - did you know there are only 15 days of Sale-A-Bration left! If you still have a wish list and haven't earned all the free items you would like yet then please get in touch with me.

So here are 3 projects with the Secret Garden set from page 17 of the Spring/Summer Seasonal. I must admit the stamp set and framelits weren't at the top of my initial wish list but I am so pleased I purchased! These are projects I shared with 13 of our team members this week at our monthly training.


The colour combination is Melon Mambo and Lucky Limeade.


I have used the stamps to create a back ground and then stamped some more flowers and rolled them out on the Big Shot.


Here is an 'enhanced' version of the first card but I have changed the background stamp. The sentiment is from a little set in the Spring/Summer called Essentials - only £5.95 for 2 stamps, great if you are starting out with stamping.


I've also added some large pearls and some of the Melon Mambo ribbon from the Seasonal catalogue too!


And out final project was this little purse made from the Petite Purse die. Its so cute as little favours or for a gift of a bracelet of piece of jewellery. 



I hope you like these projects. If you would like to attend my March Technique Club on Saturday 16th March, we will be using this stamp set and framelits! Please see the top of my blog for more information.

Julie x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Lucky Limeade, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
 2. Papers – 
 3. Stamps – Secret Garden, Essentials
 4. Embellishments – Large Pearls, Melon Mambo ribbon
 5. Tools – Boho Blossoms punch, Scallop Circle punch, Petite Purse die, Large Oval punch, Scallop Edge punch, Secret Garden framelit dies
 6. Mediums – Melon Mambo ink, Lucky Limeade ink

1 comment: