Thursday 14 March 2013

Creme Egg holder

Hi there! A couple of weeks ago we had a team Shoebox Swap and one of the projects, which was made by the lovely Angela, was a gorgeous creme egg holder. You can see it here in a photo I have cropped down.


I loved this idea for my Tuesday ladies so we made one to match the piglet card which I shared with you yesterday.


This time we just created Piglet's little face.


The matching set!


Before I go I wanted to share June's card with you! We did have a laugh on Tuesday night as June was a bit generous with the glue pen and poor Piglet looked like his nose was running, then when she did the smile she decided that this Piglet looked like he was up to no good! 


What do you think?

Julie x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Pool Party, Regal Rose, Pink Pirouette
 2. Papers – Regal Rose DSP
 3. Stamps – Distressed Dots
 4. Embellishments – Old Olive dotty ribbon
 5. Tools – Extra Large Oval punch, Decorative label punch, 7/8 scallop circle punch, Two Tags die, Bird punch, Word Window punch, Owl punch
 6. Mediums – Regal Rose ink, Pool Party ink

No comments:

Post a Comment