Sunday 31 March 2013

April Classes

 Hello and Happy Easter to you all! 

My regular class attendees will know that I have had 2-3 weeks off scheduled from classes recently, partly due to Easter and partly due to the fact that I was supposed to be moving house (postponed - insert sad face!)

I thought I would take time to remind you of my upcoming classes at the end of the month.

My most popular class - the STAMP A STACK is on Friday 26th April from 7pm

We will be doing something different this time, in that all the cards will be male themed! It is £15 to make 12 cards in one evening OR FREE with an order of £45 on the night.


Then the day after - SATURDAY 27th APRIL - We have out Technique club where we will use the Dress Up Framelit dies. This is a small class where I guide you through the various teachniques and I have some fun things planned for these dresses!

Also at the same time as my Technique Club I have my Scrapbook ladies. This month our layout will be Masculine themed - the photo below was last months layout.


I would love to see you at any of the classes. Please email me for more information

Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment