Wednesday 6 March 2013

2 for the price of 1!

Hi there!! I have scheduled this post today as I have a busy morning! Last night was our monthly team training and today I host a "mop up" session at my house for those who prefer to attend through the day. I will share the projects with you tomorrow.

I am sharing not one but two Stamp a Stackers with you today! Firstly this card uses the Field Flowers stamp set which I have used to create a simple Mother's Day card. I always take the full sentiment set for my ladies so they can choose to change the sentiment if required!


The papers are from the Tea for Two set in the Seasonal catalogue.


Next up I am sharing a bright card with you using Rain or Shine, again from the Seasonal. I have combined it with the Sunshine and Sprinkles papers. On closer inspection it looks like my sample card has come into contact with the grey ink pad at some point in the evening! Ooooops!


The Old Olive ribbon is also from the Seasonal catalogue, I even let my ladies snip into it!!!!!


Right I have to dash as tonight I have a workshop for the lovely Beryl and her crew!! I have done many workshops with this group of ladies and last night I looked back to when the first one was and it was February 2009!!! So I am celebrating 4 years with them!!!! Looking forward to seeing them this evening!

Julie x

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! I like the fun paper to add pop to a simple, crisp image.

    ReplyDelete