Sunday 3 February 2013

Julie's Jems Blog Hop


Good Morning and welcome to our Jems Blog Hop for the Spring/Summer and Sale-A-Bration projects!! You should be joining my blog from the lovely Emma's blog. I am Emma's Great Grandma - can you believe that?

So I am happy to share my special project with you today using lots of new items from the Spring/Summer catalogue. We made this card at our Tuesday Club this week and its one of those ones I don't think I will ever give away!! Although saying that I made a different version of it with the Tea for Two suite which I gave to my special friend Jane yesterday for her birthday! I'll share that with you tomorrow maybe!!


I admired a collage art framed piece of work on Pinterest last week so decided to CASE it and make a version of it for a Valentine card! I loved creating each little piece of artwork and I used the 1 1/4 square punch for each block! The colour combo is Primrose Petals, Pool Party, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla.


I love the new designed brads that you can decorate yourself! 




I also thought I would share some of my ladies cards that they made on Tuesday!

Here is Carla's card - she only joined our group recently and this was her second visit! Isnt her card amazing?!! Carla wanted a non-Valentine one so made it with birthday type sentiments instead!


This one is Anjie's, who is a dab hand with the daubers and her inking is fantastic! Again Anjie made hers into a Birthday card


And finally my good friend Jane's card! Jane has gone "off piste" and has added the extras over the edges of the squares and joined squares together and I love the effect! Jane also said she is never going to give the card away!!!


I hope you have liked seeing my inspiration. Please make sure you follow the loop and visit Debbi's blog next

To view the previous blog visit Emma HERE
 To view the next blog visit Debbi HERE

To view the full list of blogs here are all our lovely participants!

Emma Williams - http://www.ditsydaisystamper.blogspot.co.uk

Thanks for visiting!

Julie


21 comments:

  1. Awesome! What a fabulous card Julie and what a great card for a class - shame I haven't got this - but Chris has and she's coming on Wednesday!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this - the effect is amazing and the colours look so well together...
    off to hop
    hugs
    Debbi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie, thanks for organising the bloghop, got me to get my blog up and running and work through all the frustrating gliches encountered whilst doing it. Love your cards, I keep meaning to have a go of these square/block cards as they look so good but getting it all lined up? I will give a go as they look great. Angie. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, lovely cards as always Jules. My favourite has to to be the off piste one! LOL only kidding. Love the colour combo and my birthday card is fab too - I will be ordering the tea party papers soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely a WOW card! The colours are fab and I love how you can bespoke each square to your own tastes (and supplies!).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely a WOW card! The colours are fab and I love how you can bespoke each square to your own tastes (and supplies!).

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW WOW WOW Julie, this is STUNNING I love the design and all the perfect squares, I love that there is something new to see each time, I love the brads and think I moght just be buying some soon Love it Love Lise xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is fabulous Jules. Have really enjoyed the blog hop. What a lot of talented ladies there are on your team.

    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a stunning card.Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Julie, I've hopped over from the Passionette's blog hop that Monica organised. She said you and the jems were doing one too so I thought I'd come and have a peek. I really like your cards! I regularly look at your blog as you always inspire me. Thanks for sharing.
    ps if you fancy a look, our hop starts at www.vickylouscorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the layout and the colour combo - it has given me lots of inspiration {smile} x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I LOVE this card Julie... I can totally understand this one being a keeper!! Now where is my square punch!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! That is stunning - beautiful work Julie :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. A fabulous card and love all the different features. I look forward to meeting you and the rest of the team next week.

    A wonderful blog hop and thank you for putting this together. I am buzzing with ideas now :)

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous Jules, don't think I'd want to give it away either!
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card Jules, & I love those colours together. Nice to see how different they all look together from your class. x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this project Julie, it simply gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very pretty Julie - I wish I could do something like this. Mine just look like a hodge podge. I need to be more disciplined and not get carried away. :-) Look forward to more things I can CASE! Pxx

    ReplyDelete