Friday 7 December 2012

Handbag and Notecard Class

Hi there! Phew it's Friday again and I am hoping to spend the day working on projects for my classes for 2013! I received a few new goodies this week so I am like a kid in a sweet shop!!

Talking of classes I wanted to share with you my first class on 2013. We will be making this gorgeous handbag that I made at our Training Day back in October which I CASED from this lovely lady. I love her blog and her videos, she is such a lovely lady and happy to share!

During the class we will make this bag and then 4 matching note cards using the Natural Composition papers (you will get half a pack of these!)



You can chose either the pink (Primrose Petals) or blue (Midnight Muse)



A full pack of buttons are included and 4 envelopes and all the other bits to make a complete bag and cards with plenty left to take home



I have 4 places left on this class BUT I also have exciting news for those of you who are not able to attend due to distance etc…. You can buy this class as a kit from me for £18 including postage or £16. All you will need to complete your project is adhesive and a sentiment stamp set, ink pads and the butterfly punch (or an alternative for the front of the cards). I can take orders for these kits from today!

Would love to see you on the 12th January, or if you can't make it please contact me for a kit - would be delighted to prepare one for you!

Julie x

No comments:

Post a Comment