Sunday 18 November 2012

WOW Card Class

Hi there and a Happy Sunday to you!! Yesterday afternoon I held my WOW Christmas Card class with 13 lovely ladies attending. I have had this event planned in for a long time as I received lots of lovely comments on the cards below that we made at our training in July. Thanks to my downline Sally Jo for the original idea!


Guests were provided with enough product to make 2 cards, one of each colour


The colours used are Always Artichoke and Cherry Cobbler from the Regals Collection


I will share some of the photos of the afternoon with you! Elaine and Lisa. Elaine on the left has just become a Grandma for the second time and we are all so pleased for her. She also baked lots of lovely cakes for us too!!!


Nikki and Rebbeca.






Nikki's creations in progress


Rebecca's lovely inking!


 Karen had a flower factory going on!




 A huge thank you to my supportive ladies for attending this afternoon. I will be doing another video in the next few days showing you how to make the spiral flowers.

There are no Saturday afternoon classes in December so the next class will be on Saturday 12th January where we will be making this gorgeous Gift bag with 4 notecards. You can choose the Primrose Petals or Midnight Muse and the class includes half a pack of the Natural Composition papers and a pot of buttons. The cost of the class is £20. Places are booking fast!






Julie x



1 comment:

  1. Really lovely project Jules would like to think I might be able to do with a class at some point. Anne x

    ReplyDelete