Saturday 6 October 2012

Two by Two

Good morning! Its a lovely sunny day here today, a wee bit nippy but the sun is shining!! I had a lovely time at Susan's workshop last night! Thanks to the wonderful Susan and her lovely ladies for having me!! 

Just before Evan and I go to dancing I thought I had better share another new card with you! This was one of the little sets I was most looking forward to getting!! I say "Sets", its actually a single stamp called Two by Two. This will be one of the new samples on my table this afternoon for my Launch Event!


I have gone with a colour combo of Crumb Cake, Bashful Blue and Marina Mist. The animals have been coloured in with various colours.


I positioned the Marina Mist spotty ribbon down the side of the pennant and was very pleased with this effect. The sentiment is from Curly Cute (I really love this sentiment set, a trusty favourite).


I enjoyed doing some colouring in on this card!


Here is the stamp, its does come with the sentiment attached which I chose to cover up! I love that you can use this stamp for a new baby card or a child's birthday with the sentiment covered over.


I will be back tomorrow, with updates from the frolics at this afternoons launch event!!

Julie x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Bashful Blue
 2. Papers – Bashful Blue DSP 
 3. Stamps – Two by Two, Curly Cute
 4. Embellishments – Marina Mist Scallop Dotty ribbon, Pearls
 5. Tools – Labels Framelits
 6. Mediums – Marina Mist ink, Basic Grey ink, Various colours for colouring in

No comments:

Post a Comment