Monday 8 October 2012

An Important Day for Stampin' Up!

Good Morning! How cold is it this morning? Urgggh! Makes me so grateful that I work from home (although I do have to nip out to take Evan to school!)

Today is a landmark day for Stampin' Up! in Europe as we open for business in The Netherlands and Austria!!!! This means our European offering is now United Kingdom, Germany, France, Austria and The Netherlands!

What is even more exciting is that Stampin' Up! have now opened up the borders and as from today I can sell and recruit in these countries!!!!! I am very much looking forward to going European!!!!

Joining Stampin' Up! has been one of the best things I have EVER done!!! Little did I know when I attended a party at my friend Anna's house in March 2008 that it would have such a positive impact on my life! In June 2008 I made the decision to sign up (I should have done this sooner but I procrastinated for a while) and I haven't looked back since!! I have made the most wonderful friends and get to work with the most fantastic and high quality products whilst earning an income by working from home - playing with paper and stamps!


If you are in any of these countries and would like to contact me for more information about joining this wonderful company or getting your hands on the fabulous products I would be happy to help!

The Austrian catalogue will be in the German language, which is useful as " Ich spreche ein bischen Deutsch!" and the Netherlands catalogue will be in English - so we are ok there too!!!


Dont forget that anyone signing up during October or November can claim our FREE PAPER offer!!!!


I'll be back tomorrow with a crafty item!!

Julie x

No comments:

Post a Comment