Tuesday 23 October 2012

A different take on yesterdays project

Hi there, just a really quick post from me today. When I make a project, time permitting I like to try it out in other colour combos etc…. SO - when I made the bag yesterday I couldn't resist making one in Midnight Muse with the Natural buttons, love these!


I love how the cards turned out, stamping the sentiment onto Crumb Cake instead.


And I stamped on the envelopes too!



Whilst demoing on Saturday I ended up with a half made one so decided to finish it off on Sunday evening. I used a different edgelit to give a different look and I combined yesterdays colours with the Natural buttons from the project above.


I coped the ribbon on the flower, looped round, from my friend and downline Ginnette who likes to do this a lot with her ribbons.



Which do you prefer? I must say I am loving the Midnight Muse!!

Back tomorrow

Julie x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Soft Suede, Midnight Muse, Crumb Cake, Primrose Petals
 2. Papers – In Colour DSP
 3. Stamps – Papillon Potpourri, Itty Bitty Banners
 4. Embellishments – Natural Buttons, Crumb Cake Seam Binding, Midnight Muse Stitched Satin
 5. Tools – Blossom Punch, Edgelits, Elegant Butterfly punch
 6. Mediums – Midnight Muse ink, Soft Suede ink

No comments:

Post a Comment