Thursday 6 September 2012

More Jars for you!!!

Good morning! I found out yesterday that my Dad checks my blog to see what I am up to!!!! Hi Dad!!!

So yesterday I had a lovely training morning with 6 of my team, it is a repeat of the night before's training for those who prefer a daytime event!! We try to accommodate everyone!! ;)

I baked cookies for the ladies for both sessions and I used the NEW Sweet Cookie Press stamps! Will show photos of mine and Evans efforts another day!!

Here is the last jar card for a while! I think I have shown you plenty of ideas with this set AND I am expecting a nice little visit from Mr UPS today with a big box of goodies for my All Day Stamp a Stack next Saturday and some new items from the Seasonal Catalogue!!! My 2012-2013 catalogues are also due for delivery very soon so if you would like a copy please get in touch with me and I will send them out for a small charge - they weigh heavier this year due to being overloaded with more product than ever before!!


This card was half cased from a lovely swap I got from a lady called Sharon at Leadership on Saturday. She had come to Leadership on her own as she doesn't have an upline anymore so we adopted Sharon at our table at lunchtime!!! Thanks for the idea Sharon!


I really love the papers in this set and I didn't think I would! It just goes to show how things you thought you didnt really like suddenly become more attractive when you make a few samples!


I have never used as much More Mustard since getting these papers!!!!!

The Retirement List is going really well and still more and more products are selling out but there is still loads left! Whats great is that the Seasonal Catalogue is also Live so you can combine some old stash with some new!!! All items shown above are available to order now!!

Right I have a busy day making cards for my events and doing my admin! I am lucky that Robin is off work today so he will look after Lucas for me this afternoon!!!

Until tomorrow

Julie x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Island Indigo, More Mustard, Very Vanilla, Naturals Ivory
 2. Papers – Orchard Harvest
 3. Stamps – Perfectly Preserved
 4. Embellishments – More Mustard Spotty ribbon, Linen Thread
 5. Tools – Cannery Framelits

1 comment:

  1. Love what you're doing with the jars - you're making me want the paper now. Grrrr!

    ReplyDelete