Monday 20 August 2012

Our Shoebox Swap Day

Hello there! Today I thought I would share some of the photos of my lovely team at our Shoebox Swap  Day on Saturday. I tried to take photos of everyone but I have left out a few as the projects are in the photos and I dont want to share them all until my ladies have put them on their blogs first!

Here is the whole group of us - 18 of us in total! I love that the church has kept the bunting up, think they should leave it up forever!


Ciara and Ginnette


Chris and Jane


Alex and Kylie


Lots of my lovelies!


Our birthday girl Allie and lovely Evelyn who had driven down from Scotland 


Sally-Jo busy at work!


Victoria and Jill, think something has amused them!


Well thats a few photos from our day! If you would like to join our team I would love to have a chat with you about out fab group of Jems!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment