Friday 10 August 2012

More Punch Art

Hello there, hope you liked my little pudding yesterday? I am back with more Punch Art today, this time one that I have had pinned from Pinterest for ages and finally got round to making!


I did have a but of an accident with the glue hence the excess glitter on the right wing of the bird!! I also think this bird looks a bit sad/cross/annoyed! Maybe it doesnt like punch art!!!!!


The colours are the same as yesterdays card and the paper is from the Subtles DSP stack, Wild Wasabi. Lots of punches used in this creation and I will try and list them all below!!


Right, I will be back tomorrow with the last of the punch art cards!

Julie x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie
 2. Papers – Wild Wasabi DSP
 3. Stamps – Petite Pairs
 4. Embellishments – Gold Brads, Very Vanilla taffeta
 5. Tools – 1 3/4 circle punch, Ornament punch, Boho Blossom punch, 1/2 inch circle punch, Scallop Oval punch, 5 Petal Flower Punch, Scallop Circle punch, Large Oval punch
 6. Mediums – Wild Wasabi ink

1 comment:

  1. Love him - he's probably sad cos the party's over and he knows he will have a hangover in the morning!
    lol
    Kate
    xxx

    ReplyDelete