Sunday 26 August 2012

Don't miss out!

Good morning!!

Did you know that there are only 6 days left of our current Summer Mini Catalogue? There have been so many wonderful items in this catalogue and some of them will hopefully carry over into our "big book" that comes out on 1st October but some will also leave us too!!!

I am sharing a few products today that will leave us on Friday! I will be placing an order on Friday for anyone wanting any last minute items from the Summer Mini!!

The wonderful Attic Boutique papers



Shown here on my Vienna Scrapbook layout. I have loved these papers

And also the Sweet Shop Speciality papers which I really enjoyed using at my Craft Decathlon event.


Shown here on my Fancy Fold card! Also the wonderful, great value Jelly Bean brads will leave us too!! :(


If you would like any of these products ordering then please get in touch. I would be delighted to sort an order out for you before they disappear!!!

Julie x


No comments:

Post a Comment