Tuesday 26 June 2012

Stamp a Stack cards

Hello there!! Last Friday I had my monthly Stamp a Stack event! I do love these events, they take a lot of planning but I love to see how my ladies can make 12 cards in 3 hours!!! This time we welcomed Debbie for the first time and she did so well, has hardly done any stamping before at all and she went home with 12 lovely cards!!

OK so here is the first one, its a gatefold card (I dont often make this style and now I am wondering why!) and it uses the Beau Chateau papers. The ladies make 2 of each card so they made this version and the blue version below as I didnt have enough papers for them to do both the same - bit of variety is nice though don't you think?


 I stamped on the paper with the Mixed Bunch stamp set to make it look a little bit more interesting. The flower was stamped with the Mixed Bunch stamp and then punched out with the co-ordinating Blossom Punch and layered up with a Pink Pirouette flower onto a Framelit (my ladies are loving the Framelits).


Inside we used a choice of greeting from Sincere Salutations


And here is the Blue version


With a different sentiment!



Which is your favourite??

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Pink Pirouette
 2. Papers – Beau Chateau
 3. Stamps – Mixed Bunch, Sincere Salutations
 4. Embellishments – Chantilly Crochet Trim
 5. Tools – Blossom punch, Framelits, 3/4 inch circle
 6. Mediums – Marina Mist ink, Crumb Cake ink, Pink Pirouette ink

3 comments:

  1. Hi jules I love both of them!!! Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I really like the blue one! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weirdly, I prefer the blue! Normally I would pick pink over blue any day but for some reason this time I like the blue... it just seems to 'pop' more!
    Hugs, Victoria ~x~

    ReplyDelete