Saturday 9 June 2012

Sharing a gorgeous swap!

Good morning and Yippeee its the weekend already!!! Its another miserable day here though in Yorkshire so a day of dance lessons, crafting and housework is on the cards!!

I wanted to share this wonderful swap I got from my wonderful downline Sally Jo and I love it! I love it so much that I have asked Sally if I can CASE it and she said yes!! So this is one of the 10 projects at my Craft Decathlon on Saturday 7th July! 4 WEEKS TODAY!!!


The card uses the framelits and the Bordering on Romance stamp set and I just love everything about it!



If you would like to attend my event on Saturday 7th July please get in touch asap to book a place! Lunch and a cupcake included and a crafty goody bag with all the items to make your projects!! Raffle too and refreshments on tap all day long!


Look forward to seeing you there


Jules x

1 comment: