Monday 25 June 2012

Jubilee Scrapbooking

Hello there! On Saturday I held my monthly scrapbooking class. I do love this class as its nice to get my photos scrapped and memories created!! We are always looking for new members if you fancy it!!!

So last month I asked the ladies to take some photos of their Jubilee antics!!

Here is my layout. I still need to do the journalling on the left. We spent our Jubilee in Legoland and Harry Potter exhibition so not a traditional celebration!!


I created a background paper using the crown stamp from Artistic Etchings. I think its one of the most detailed and crisp images in all of my stamp sets that I own!



I made the bunting by cutting rectangles 3cmx5cm and then cutting a point out. We used the lovely Not Quite Navy taffeta ribbon to make the little bows.



So here are my ladies pages - June scrapbooked a special party her family attended



Ellie went to a Jubilee event in her village and made sure she took plenty of photos!


Zoe copied my layout but hadnt brought her photos. She and her family spent their Jubilee in Spain. THis was the first time Zoe had ever finished a layout - huge well done to Zoe!!!


GInnette didnt have any Jubilee photos so she found these photos of the Union Jack minis!


Yvonne had one of her famous get togethers and scrapped her Jubilee BBQ


I LOVE this page!!!


And Yvonne's daughter Peita also scrapped the same event using lots of small photos!!


If you would like to attend the next session is Saturday 21st July in Pudsey! Please email me to book a place!

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Not Quite Navy, Real Red, Very Vanilla
 2. Papers – 
 3. Stamps – Artistic Etchings, Tiny Tags, Letter It
 4. Embellishments – Rhinestones, Not Quite Navy ink
 5. Tools – Top Note die, Big Shot
 6. Mediums – Real Red ink, Not Quite Navy ink

No comments:

Post a Comment