Wednesday 27 June 2012

Inspired by Pinterest!

Last night we had our Tuesday club, OMG what a giggle we had!!!! These ladies always put a smile on my face each time we meet!!! AND we made some lovely cards too!!

So Lynne had asked if we could make Sympathy/Get Well cards this time and I saw a card on Pinterest which I just loved the Colour Combo of, it was So Saffron and Pool Party. I cased the card but added some of my own touches using the Everything Eleanor set and some Pool Party ribbon. 


We used lots of layers and quite a bit of cutting out too!


Inside also got some treatment and we used the Get Well Soon from Delightful Decorations as well as the Petite Pairs sentiment.


And an arty farty angled shot!


I usually make a joke that I always forget something at class and lately, since moving to a smaller craft room, I have been doing really well and not forgetting many things at all!! HOWEVER, last night I made a huge faux pas - I didn't bring any card blanks at all!!!!! I cut everything else out so meticulously but forget the actually card to stick it to!!!!!!

If you would like to join our Tuesday Club (we meet fortnightly) or would like to order any of the products used then please don't hesitate to contact me on 0792 199 7148 or 0113 2570917. I would love to help you or have you join us!!

I will share another card from the class tomorrow


Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – So Saffon, Pool Party, Whisper White
 2. Papers – 
 3. Stamps – Everything Eleanor, Petite Pairs, Delightful Dozen
 4. Embellishments – Pool Party ruffled ribbon, Rhinestones
 5. Tools – Elegant Bouquet folder, Perfect Polka folder, Scallop Edge punch, Oval punches
 6. Mediums – So Saffron ink, Pool Party ink

No comments:

Post a Comment