Friday 6 April 2012

Stamp a Stacker Number 5


Hello there and Happy Good Friday to you!! I am back with another Stamp a Stacker card, just one more to go after this one!!!

This one uses the Sale A Bration papers which are no longer available BUT you could get your hands on some gorgeous FREE papers with a £45 spend if you check out the top of my blog!!!

This card uses the Everybunny set which I am so pleased I purchased. The images are just the right size to get your colouring "fix" and I have used Blender Pens and Ink pads here!

The bunny was punched out with the Decorative Label punch and then I layered it up again with another 2 label punches, I love this punch, you can do so many things with it!

The bunny was coloured in with Crumb Cake and the other colours are Pool Party and Calypso Coral.

Hope you like my Easter make!!

Have a great day whatever you are up to!

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Calypso Coral
2. Papers – Everyday Enchantment (no longer available)
3. Stamps – Everybunny
4. Embellishments – Rhinestones
5. Tools – Boho Blossom punch, Decorative Label punch
6. Mediums – Calypso Coral ink, Pool Party ink, Basic Grey ink, Crumb Cake ink

No comments:

Post a Comment