Friday 20 April 2012

Another Stamp a Stacker!

Good morning! Phew its Friday and I am almost ready for the really busy weekend I have this weekend!! Tonight I have my Stamp a Stack event and then tomorrow I have our Quarterly Team Training Event which is all prepped for!!!! I am so looking forward to spending a day with my team members and other demonstrators!! Will report back with photos from the day on Sunday!

Here is another card we are making this evening at my Stamp a Stack, you make 2 of each card and take 12 cards home with you!!!


This one uses the Fox and Friends stamp set with lots of primary colours, I love that cheeky monkey! The colours used are Chocolate Chip, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, Real Red and Old Olive.


I have used a tool I dont use enough - the Crimper! I love the look it gives the Old Olive card! Adds a great bit of texture to your projects.


The large Scallop Circle is only available for a few more days until the end of the month! Please dont miss out on this purchase if you own the larger circle punch then this is a must!

Thanks for reading!

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
 2. Papers – 
 3. Stamps – Fox and Friends, Petite Pairs
 4. Embellishments – 
 5. Tools – 1 3/4 Circle Punch, Large Scallop Circle, Crimper
 6. Mediums – Real Red ink, Old Olive ink, Tempting Turquoise ink, Daffodil Delight ink, Chocolate Chip ink

1 comment: