Thursday 26 April 2012

Another sneaker!!!

Hello there! I am a bit late posting today but I am back with another Senak Peek from the new Summer Mini which goes live on Tuesday!! AGAIN I have used the Cupcake punch to create the clouds so if you would like this punch please order it through me before Monday night! I will be placing an order over the weekend and there will be no delivery charge for anyone who can collect!

This card uses one of my fave sets from the new Mini, Up,Up and Away! I love it!

 Can you spot another new sneak peek on this card? It has been used on the hills!! 


 I love playing around with this stamp set and creating little scenes!!



Hope you like it!

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Bashful Blue, Wild Wasabi, Lucky Limeade, Certainly Celery
 2. Papers – 
 3. Stamps – Up,Up and Away
 4. Embellishments – 
 5. Tools – Cupcake punch
 6. Mediums – Calypso Coral ink, Wisteria Wonder ink, Soft Suede ink

No comments:

Post a Comment