Friday 18 November 2011

Teamie Gifts

Bonjour!!!!!

How are you???

I thought I would share the Team gifts I made today so here they are, all 18 of them!!!!!

It took a while for me to do all of them but I am pleased with the results. I decided on very Neutral colours for these.

Everyones is personalised with their initial, although I did keep panicking that I have forgotten someone!!

These were made using 2 Scallop Circles which I have just glued together at the bottom after scoring them and then the gift was placed in a cello bag, wrapped up and then I punched through everything with the Crop o Dile and added some ribbon.

The Eiffel Tower is of course very appropriate as we are in Paris for convention. Wonder how many gifts/swaps will have the Eiffel Tower on them?!

I guess you are wondering what the gift was inside?? I usually buy my girls a sparkly brooch for Julie's Jems but I decided to do something different this year and go on the Disney theme so they had something to remember their trip!

So I went for these key rings, I thought they were really cute and everyone has keys!!!!!!!!


Hope the girls all like their gifts!

See you tomorrow

Jules xx

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
2. Papers – Mocha Morning
3. Stamps – Artistic Etchings, Broadsheet Alphabet
4. Embellishments – Flower Brads, Crumb Cake Seam Binding, Crochet Trim, Choc Chip Scallop Dotty ribbon, Cello Bags
5. Tools – Crop o Dile, Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Scallop Circle Die, Curly Label punch
6. Mediums – Early Espresso ink

1 comment:

  1. Bonjour maman ;) Lovely gifts, I hope you and all my team mates have a wonderful time, and bring back loads of inspiration for those of us who couldn't make it :)

    ReplyDelete