Tuesday 15 November 2011

Male 40th Card

Good morning! Gosh I forgot to post again yesterday!!! I have always known November was going to be a really really busy month and it certainly is proving to be that at the moment. The Blackpool comp took a lot of my time and then on Sunday we had Evan's birthday of course. On Thursday myself and 17 girls from our team are travelling to Disneyland Paris for the Annual Stampin Up Convention. Its a very exciting time but there is also so much to do, I have completed 125 Swap cards, 18 Team gifts for the girls in our team and I still have my roomie gifts to do. I am sure I will be finished in time!

Here is a card I made last week for our friend Jim's birthday - he was 40!

I used the new In Colors, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, and Island Indigo and the Petite Pennant punch.
A very simple card to do really, but an easy male card to make.

The letters are the Timeless Type alphabet dies. HECK I even used 2 of my new In Color designer printed brads!!

Back tomorrow

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo
2. Papers – In Color Designer paper stack
3. Stamps – For my Family
4. Embellishments – Linen Thread, Designer Printed In Color brads
5. Tools – Petite Pennant punch, Word WIndow punch, Big Shot, Timeless Type alphabet dies
6. Mediums – Lucky Limeade ink

No comments:

Post a Comment