Monday 28 November 2011

Busy weekend!


Good morning!! I have been really slap dash posting to my blog since my return from Convention and this weekend was no exception!! I have been ultra busy and now things should calm down in the run up to Christmas!!! On Friday night I did a crafting party for one of my lovely customers daughters, they all did really well. We made projects with the owl punch which I will show you another day!

Today I thought I would show you a few different things!! Here are my gorgeous presents from Stampin UP that I won for REcruiting and for Leadership! My favourite item is the purse but I just keep looking at it and stroking it, its beautiful and I love the colours.

I was also lucky enough to win the silk scarf and the watch - WOW!! Yesterday it was my lovely downline Evelyn's birthday. Evelyn is from Ayr in Scotland and we only get to see each other a couple of times a year! She is a cracking girl and a real asset to our team - hope you had a lovely day Evelyn! Here is the card I made for her.

Very neutral colours, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Soft Suede and Very Vanilla.

And finally one of the reasons why I was so busy is that on all day on Saturday I was involved with the Theatre Company's Strictly Come Dancing event! Some of my blog readers may remember that I took part in this event 2 years ago which led to me attending dance lessons. Basically the couples had a day to learn a dance and only 1 hour 15 minutes instruction from our dance teacher, Tim! I was there to assist the couples and help them perfect their routines!! I was then a judge for the evening. I asked my family to take some photos but they forgot!! This is the only one I have and it was during a break!!! So the other judges werent there!! I was in Len's seat!!!!
And finally I thought I would share this photo of my boys doing the Macarena!! THey had a fab night too!!
Back tomorrow - promise!

Jules x

No comments:

Post a Comment