Saturday 29 October 2011

More Stamp a Stack cards

Good morning. A really quick post from me this morning as I am heading off to dancing with Evan. A quick hello and thank you to Rebecca and the ladies I met at her workshop last night!!

This is another set of cards from my stamp a stack this week

The stamp set is Delicate Doilies and usually I have seen this done in lots of pinks and subtles but I decided to go for a darker luck and used Rich Razzleberry, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade and Pool Party.
The sentiment is from the hostess set Happiest Birthday Wishes.

Right thats me off, told you it would be quick!!

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Rich Razzleberry, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade
2. Papers –
3. Stamps – Delicate Doilies, Happiest Birthday Wishes
4. Embellishments –
5. Tools – Big Shot, Perfect Pennant Die, Scallop Circle punch, 1 3/8 circle punch
6. Mediums – Pool Paty ink, Island Indigo Ink, Lucky Limeade ink, Rich Razzleberry ink

1 comment: