Tuesday 25 October 2011

Holly Berry Christmas Cards

Good morning!!!

I had a lovely class last night, it was my Stamp a Stack and I was lucky enough to have 4 NEW LADIES attend class, which was brilliant and they all managed their cards fine!! Thanks to everyone for attending and making it such a fun evening!! I am back there again tonight for my Tuesday Club!!!

Here are the cards we made at our Christmas Club last week! Using the Holly Berry Bouquet papers.

I completely CASED this card below from a blog I love! Its a lady in the US called Krista Fenton

The stamp set is Pennant Parade and the colour combo is Wild Wasabi, Real Red, Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla.


The next card wasn't CASED, I did manage one all by myself!!!

Same colour combo as before and same stamp set, sentiment is from Petite Pairs.


Right thats me done for today, I have 2 of my new team members arriving shortly to do their induction training and hopefully set them on their way to a great SU business

Remember if you have been thinking about signing up there are only 6 days left to get yourself the FREE inkpads and card stock pack!

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Choc Chip, Real Red, Wild Wasabi and Very Vanilla
2. Papers – Holly Berry
3. Stamps – Pennant Parade, Petite Pairs
4. Embellishments – Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding
5. Tools – Big Shot, Pennant Die, Scallop Circle punch, 1 3/8 circle punch, Petite Pennant punch, Modern Label punch
6. Mediums – Real REd ink, Wild Wasabi ink, Chocolate Chip ink

2 comments:

  1. Great cards Jules. I was looking at some Christmas cards you made a while ago and used the ideas - hope that's ok. Annex

    ReplyDelete
  2. The white paper over greenish background gives very beautiful looks to this card. Great!!!


    Hotel Key Card
    Plastic gift card

    ReplyDelete