Sunday 28 August 2011

Anniversary Card

Good morning!! Gosh I am getting used to these lie ins! I am going to have to start getting up early next week to prepare for school in just over a weeks time.

This is the card I made for my lovely Robin for our 15th wedding anniversary.

He didn't realise but I have added 15 hearts to symbolise this. I got the idea of the heart coming out if the mini envelope from a card I saw my mummy Monica do at a training event. I loved the idea. The envelope is made with the Petal Card punch.

Papers are Love Letter which I will be sad to see them go next month, I have enjoyed working with these ones. The stamps I used were the Artistic Etchings and I used the Monogram Sweet alphabet for our initials.

Well I am getting very excited as its nearly that time of year again!! The New Catalogue will be arriving on 1st October and as a demo we get a sneak peek very soon. Be sure to pre-order your copy of the catalogue on my blog. Hostesses or Stampin Club members will get one FREE!!

Back tomorrow

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Basic Black, Riding Hood Red, Very Vanilla
2. Papers – Love LEtters
3. Stamps – Artistic Etchings, Monogram Sweet, I HEart HEarts
4. Embellishments – Basic Black Taffeta, Pearls
5. Tools – Scallop Edge punch, Heart to HEart punch
6. Mediums – Riding Hood REd ink, Basic Black ink

2 comments:

  1. Great card, made me laugh when you said he didn't realise there were 15 hearts tho, typical ;-)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Anniversary honey. Love the card xx

    ReplyDelete