Saturday 28 May 2011

More Owl eye candy!!!

Good morning and happy Saturday to you!!

THank you for your lovely comments about my Owl card yesterday, I am back with another one today!!! This one was for my online and blogging friend Michelle of The Card Grotto!! We have been blogging friends for quite some time now and she is a great supporter of my Stampin Up business. Anyway, Michelle is a nurse so I decided to make the owl into a little nurse which I have seen on a number of blogs

The colour combo today is Real Red, Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip and Crumb Cake. The papers are from the Play Date range .
I have added the sentiment from Party this Way and stamped it onto the new Four Frames set which I stamped in Crumb Cake ink.

I know Michelle had a lovely day as I have seen the photos of her birthday pressies on Facebook and she was very spoiled!!!

Looking forward to an afternoon of crafting with my friend Jane today so I must dash as I have to take Evan to dancing too!!

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Real Red
2. Papers – Play Date
3. Stamps - Party this Way, Four Frames
4. Embellishments –
5. Tools – Owl punch, Itty Bitty punch, Designer Label Punch
6. Mediums – Real Red ink, Crumb Cake ink

3 comments:

  1. OMG I love this card! My Mum's a nurse so I'll have to whip one of these up for her birthday in a few months time. Such a fab idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie I love this card - I just don't know where you get all of your ideas, def be CASING this one - fantastic!!
    Stacex

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore my card Jules, thank you so much! It is still up in my craft room, just makes me smile everytime I see it xxx

    ReplyDelete