Tuesday 31 May 2011

Join our team of Jems!


Its been an exciting week this week as on Wednesday I got a little surprise parcel in an Express Delivery wallet from mr UPS!!! It was my travel information for the Stampin Up Incentive Trip to Prague in June!!!!

I earned this trip last June so it has been a long time coming and a few weeks ago (I forgot to tell you, very naughty of me) I also earned the trip to Vienna which is next year. I am so lucky to have earned these trips and it is thanks to my wonderful team and supportive customers that I get to enjoy these treats!!!


So as always we are constantly looking for new people to join our fabulous team of Jems. I say "our" because we are a TEAM. We have fun, we craft together and of course do business training and its wonderful to see that true friendships have been made within the team, which would not have happened without Stampin' Up!!

If you have ever considered becoming a Demonstrator then now is a great time to sign up!! For £119 you get £230 worth of products in your Starter Kit, wowsers!!!!

You dont have to be doing workshops every week and having huge sales volumes, you just can simply sell to your family and friends and keep the very achievable targets ticking over nicely.

WHAT DO YOU GET???

You can earn 20% commission on your net sales (after VAT), or 20% discount if you are buying for yourself. If you place a qualifying order in the first 45 days this increases to 30%

You get access to hundreds of ideas on the SU website as well as our team forum

Chance to go to Convention in Disneyland Paris in November

The chance to earn 15 free stamp sets in the first 6 months

Monthly newsletter delivered to your door

You dont have to meet your first target until the end of September 2011

Lots of help and support from me and some business tools to get you started

A chance to earn money from something you LOVE doing!


If you think you would like more information then please call me on 0113 2570917 or mail me on julie.kettlewell@ntlworld.com and I can have an informal chat with you. No pressure!

Jules x


2 comments:

  1. Well Done hope you have a great time Nicky X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhooi..
    Waw, this works pretty and sweet,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete