Monday 11 April 2011

Springtime Vintage Scrapbooking

Good morning. Well the sun has gone in and the boys are bored!! Happy Days!!!

I am sharing with you today some of the scrapbook pages that I used for my talk on Scrapbooking at our Training on Saturday.

This was the one I made of my Grandma. It is a different version of the one I did for my Mini Launch day. All the girls got the same supplies to make one like this or their own layout.

The papers are Springtime Vintage and we used the chipboard and the Eyelet Border punch.


Whilst on the subject of Springtime Vintage here is a gorgeous gift my lovely Julie brought for me, a knitted cupcake!
Here is a different version of the page which my friend Jane did on Friday, I challenged her to make a page with the same supplies!!


This was my original design


And finally here is another photo of another lovely gift I got from Julie, a fabulous Jute bag with a Springtime Vintage theme!! Thanks Julie, so kind of you - I love them!


Sorry for not much chat, got to keep those boys entertained!

Jules x


Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, Rose Red
2. Papers – Springtime Vintage
3. Stamps – Baby Blossoms
4. Embellishments – On Board Alphabet Soup, SpringTime Vintage buttons, Pear Pizazz Seam Binding ribbon, Glass Glitter
5. Tools – THE BIG SHOT
6. Mediums – Rose Red Marker, Pear Pizazz inkpad, Pretty in Pink inkpad, Rose Red inkpad

1 comment: