Thursday 10 March 2011

Blueberry Crisp and Pocket Silhouettes!

On Tuesday night I had my lovely ladies round for crafty antics!!!!! We made 3 cards with sets that have been in catalogue for a long time and I have either never used or not used for a while!!

I also made myself use colours from the Regals family as I don't tend to use these at all!!!

This one is Pocket Silhouettes with Blueberry Crisp papers, which I hadnt broken out of the packet!!!! I know a couple of my customers love these papers but it was the first time I had used them!!!!! We stamped in Not Quite Navy and Sahara Sand

Of course a bit of decorating inside the card was in order!!

Right I am off to play! I had a lovely box of goodies come yesterday with pre-order items from the new Mini Catalogue!! I cannot show you until 1st April but it will be worth waiting for!!!

Dont forget I have just 2 places left on my new Stampers 6 club starting on 25th April, see details at the top of my blog!

Jules x

2 comments:

  1. I always love all your designs... Such a shame I live so far away from you, as I would love to attend your classes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card! Like you I rarely use Regals but Pocket Silhouettes is one of my all time favourites. Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow.
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete