Saturday 12 March 2011

Baby Mini Album

Hello there - Yipppeee its the weekend!!!

On Wednesday I had a lovely crafty session and I made another Mini Album, like the one I showed HERE but this time I made it into a Baby Album, in particular an album of Lucas and my boys!


I have used the Nursery Accents and the Nursery Suite papers which I just love and really enjoyed putting this together. The first part folds out to show the first time my boys met Lucas, nearly 2 years ago now!!

And inside I have added photos to journal the time we have spent with him! I just laugh so much when I see the one on the top right! It was the first day I looked after him when my sister went back to work and he looks really really cheesed off to be sat in that swing!!

My boys have already looked at this loads of times and even Lucas liked it too but I didnt let him get his naughty mitts on it!! He is into tearing things at the moment!!

Hope you like and if you would like to come to the class to make this then the details are top right on my blog

SATURDAY 7TH MAY
2.00-4.30
£15
INCLUDES £10 WORTH OF PRODUCT

Jules x

1 comment:

  1. That album is stunning, what a thoughtful and beautiful gift!

    ReplyDelete