Monday 28 February 2011

Monster Birthday Invitation

Hello there. Back to normal today, my boys are back at school and I am busy working away!!! I have also got lots of Stampin Up training this week! 2 sessions with my team at my house and then some Stampin Up run training in Leeds on Saturday!! How exciting that Stampin Up are running the training in my home city!!!!!!! Got lots of Jems attending!!

So here I am with another child themed project. I just LOVE Make a Monster! I wasnt really sure at first, I will be honest. I thought it might be a bit fiddly but I love it! I am a huge Monsters Inc fan and a Mike Wasowski fan (I do a mean impression - ask me next time you see me!)

So this is a little pocket styled invite. I was trialling these out for my Nephew's 2nd Birthday as he loves the SU catalogue and the Monster page is one of his favourites!! However my sister informed me today he is having a pirate party!! :(

Inside I have used the handy invitation stamp from Cheers and Wishes and stamped a couple more monsters! I didnt make them hold hands on purpose!! It was a happy accident!!


I just love this colour combo for boys. Pacific Point, Old Olive and Real Red.

I am going out tonight and really looking forward to it. One of my theatre friends has just left drama school last summer and got his first professional job in Buddy the musical - as Buddy!!! Gosh I am so proud to know him so I am looking forward to seeing him in action - Oh Boy!!!

Jules
x


2 comments:

  1. I love those invitations so much better than a pirate party lol x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous, beautiful layout

    ReplyDelete