Friday 14 January 2011

Playing Catch Up

Good morning
Yippppeeee its Friday and I am so looking forward to the weekend. I am at dancing quite a bit this weekend so its always a bonus!!
Apologies for the lack of blogging yesterday, I have been busy preparing things for my new recruits who joined our team of Jems!! Read all about joning HERE would love to have you on board!!!!
SO hear is a simple Sale a Bration card with the Sweet Summer stamp set using the Brights range. Pumpkin Pie Designer paper, Melon Mambo and Old Olive card with some Old Olive ribbon.


And I am also doing a Ribbon Share which I didnt tell you about.
IN COLOUR RIBBON SHARE

2 Metres of each colour for £8.00 collected and £8.75 posted, please see top right to order.
I am meeting a special friend today who I have chatted on the phone to for months and months and never met, she is coming to see me from Scotland today as her hubby is working in Leeds for the day!!! Maybe she might join our team while she is here!!!!! LOL!!!!
Thats all for now. I am hoping to have lots of things to show over the weekend
Jules x

No comments:

Post a Comment