Sunday 26 December 2010

Scrapbooking

Hello there
Hope you had a nice Christmas Day? We had a nice quiet day just the 4 of us for lunch, very low key and stress free!!

In September I took the plunge and started some Scrapbooking classes, this was one of the best things I have done! Not only did the classes become popular but it means that I am using up my photos and doing something constructive with them!!

Each month I choose a theme and I give the ladies a months notice of the layout and theme! January's class is going to be Baby!!
And here is my layout, featuring my youngest boy, Evan! Awww how cute!!! The colours are Baja Breeze and Certainly Celery.

If you look carefully you can see I have used the Bundle of Love set to create a background with all the little images. I have also used the Nursery Suite papers and Quick Accents, perfect for quick and easy scrapbooking!

In closer detail! I punched out the letters of his name with the Jewellery Tag punch and added wth silver brads.

This is the second page. The hearts are from the I Heart Hearts set and I have punched them out with the Heart to Heart punch and adhered to the layout.


I used the Word Window to punch out the little tags and added a heart to each one!

I hope you like it! I love doing scrapbook pages now, just need to find more time to do some more!!!
If you would like to come to a class, they are in the Leeds area then please contact me at the email address above for more details. The next class dates are also at the top of my blog!!
Have a great Boxing Day

Jules x

1 comment:

  1. I love these pages the layout is fab. Cute pics too!!
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete