Monday 20 December 2010

Merry Christmas lovely Lucas

Good morning. Was nice not to have to get up for school run this morning!!
This is the card I made our lovely Lucas for Christmas. Some of you know I look after him all day on Fridays, well it was my last one last Friday and I am now just having him on Thursday afternoons. Will be much better all round.
The papers are from Jolly Holiday and the reindeer is the same as the one from the other day. The sentiment is from Four the Holidays and I added an Early Espresso button with some Real Red card wound through.




Hope you likey and are keeping safe and warm!!!!!


Jules x

3 comments:

  1. Very Cute - Lucas will love it - Happy Christmas Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, bet Lucas will love it.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Julie these are fabulous! How cute is that reindeer?

    Hugs
    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete