Monday 15 November 2010

Party this Way!

Evan had a lovely birthday on SAturday, thank you for all your Birthday Wishes for him!! It was a very Harry Potter/Lego/Toy Story birthday!!!
I showed you the card I made for him from me and Robin but here is the card I made for his brother Ross to send him. This is the set we got in our convention bags! YES, we get 2 stamp sets included in our bags at convention. It really is the best!!!!
The set is called Party this Way and I love it. Its great for male and female cards and I love the bunting stamp you get in it
The colour combo is Real Red, Pacific Point and Old Olive and I have used the Celebrations papers, love these, already on my second pack!! Evan's name has been stamped with the Just Perfect alphabet.
Inside the card I decorated it with the balloon image from the same set (my friend Vicky will be happy to see I have decorated inside) and used the word Celebrate from the Basic Phrases set.

Also on Saturday it was another special persons birthday!!! My dance teacher Tim shares the same birthday as Evan!!! I made him a card along the same theme, Because his name is shorter I added the stars to fill it out a bit!


While I was making these I decided to get ahead and make my sisters card which isnt needed until the end of the month but I am very very busy with my dancing around this time so figured it was best to do it now! I have used a colour combo of So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink and Early Espresso.


The papers are from the Nursery Suite, not just for babies!!!

The buttons are from the Subtles pack


Arty farty angle!
Hope you like my little selection of cards
Jules x

1 comment:

  1. fab cards - love 'em all - the bunting stamp is going to be sooo useful - glad to hear Evan had a fab day xx

    ReplyDelete