Friday 1 October 2010

Artistic Etchings!

Hello, I am back again!! This time with some projects!!
This is a wonderful set called Artistic Etchings, very Parisian!!!! Its not really my usual style but I am really enjoying it!!
I made this project for the Demo Choice award at the recent training events, I didnt win but there was some tough competition and Anna in my team won so I was thrilled for her!!
THe papers are from the new range called Newsprint! They are so fab and I have stamped over the top of them in Real Red and Basic Black

I made a scrunchy flower with the Scallop Circle punch and inked the edges!



Spot the mistake on the card though!!!! DUH!!! The paper is upside down!!



Hope you like my project. The stamps are available in either WOOD MOUNT or CLEAR MOUNTED sets, one of the few new features in the catalogue??
See you tomorrow with another project!!
Jules
P.S Strictly starts tonight!!! Yipppppppeeeee

2 comments:

  1. This has to be one of my favourite sets, it is so different, love it, can't wait to get my hands on it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely not your usual style, but it's great.

    ReplyDelete