Thursday 12 August 2010

Holiday Album

Hello there!!!!
As promised here is the little project we made on Tuesday night. I got the Planner/Album from my lovely friend and fellow SU demo Bekka. Bekka made me a gorgeous one to store my Monaco photos and memories!
I have used the Pink Flamingo papers to give the album a holiday feel.
The colours used are Cameo Coral (retiring), Summer Sun (retiring) and Real Red (staying).

I used the Just Perfect alphabet for the front and will use this for my photos from France


Please forgive the amount of photos, I have added a photo for each page. I used 5 envelopes to make this album but clever Vicky asked for an extra envelope and she made a Birthday Book!!

The pages inside have been decorated with a mixture of Tiny Tags (on special offer) and Life's a Breeze.

Love this Sun Fun sentiment and Bucket and spade.








Hope you like my album. Please pop over to
Bekka's blog as she has done variety of different albums
Thats all for now, supermarket shopping to do now!
Jules x

3 comments:

  1. Love Love Love what you have done wth this book Jules :-D

    Fabby

    and thanks for the link

    Bx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the album, any chance of a tutorial???
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow this is a fabulous idea, I just love how simple but effective this is, I really must try this, thanks for sharing (both of you ;)

    Hugs
    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete