Wednesday 18 August 2010

Bright Trendy Trees

Hello there!
Really quick and simple card to show you today. My lovely friend Fiona came over on Monday night to have a play with my Stampin UP goodies and I showed her how to make a quick card with the Trendy Trees set, on offer at only £10.36 this month!!!
Colour combo is Melon Mambo, OLd Olive and Rich Razzleberry, I just love these colours together and they make the trees even funkier!!!!!

All the stamps used on this card were from the Trendy Trees set, love the sentiments in this set too, fit into the Word Window punch as you can see!!!
Ooops almost forgot I also used SOft Suede for the tree trunks!!
Had a lovely chat with the lovely Chris from Stampin Up HQ this morning, I am writing this as I know he reads our blogs as he was commenting on my holiday laundry!!! Ha Ha, got you back Chris!!!!
Speak soon
Jules x

3 comments:

  1. Wouldn't have thought of doing these trees in this bright colour - they're terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card!! Hubby loved it too. Thanks for a lovely evening. Fi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card love the colour combo!
    Lol @ Chris!!!
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete