Friday 27 August 2010

Baroque Thank Yous

Been a very LONG day here today, had Lucas since 7.45 and man he was wild today. He was all over the place, I am shattered!!!!
Yesterday I had a lovely crafty day! I was lucky to have 3 seperate visits from crafty friends, was lovely!!!!
Here are some cards I made in the morning with a little help from my friend! They are for my customers, I always like to have a stash of them to hand. The colour combo is Elegant Eggplant, Melon Mambo and Old Olive. The stamp set is Baroque Motifs which is a gorgeous set for making quick cards and it looks very elegant. The sentiment is from Tiny Tags.
I also decorated inside the card to add an extra little bit of something

I really love this colour combo and especially love the ribbon, which by the way will no longer be available after the end of September.
Hope you like my quick easy cards
See you tomorrow
Jules x



1 comment:

  1. Soooo pretty Julie - your customers will love them. Great colour combination. :)

    ReplyDelete