Tuesday 30 March 2010

Mini catalogue countdown - Fox and Friends and Sweet Pea papers

I can't quite believe it but my nephew Lucas is 1 in 6 weeks time, that has gone so quick!!!!
I offered to make a few invites for his party and my sister said she wanted a monkey theme!! Easy peasy I thought with the new Fox and Friends set!!
I have made a small pocket invitation and used So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip and Old Olive as my colour combo.

The strip of paper is from the brand new Sweet Pea paper pack. Its amazing!!! 48 sheets of 12x12 double sided paper in a stack pad for only £19.50!!! Brilliant! You get 24 designs, 2 sheets of each!! The stamp set is one of my faves from the mini catalogue (out on Thursday). I was so excited when I found out we were getting it as I have lots of childrens cards to make!!!! You get 7 cute animals for £14.95, brill value again!

Here is the inside of the invite, I have covered my sisters mobile number up as I didnt think she would want me giving it out online!!!!! The sentiment on the front is from Sincere Salutations and I have done the wording on my PC!

And here they all are! I only had 7 to make so it wasnt too bad, in fact I got them all done in an hour, very easy to do once you have your design!
Thats me off now, miserable day here again today so I am going to tuck myself up in the conservatoire and do some wedding stuff!
Jules xx

8 comments:

  1. Hi Julie
    Your invitations are lovely the monkey is so cute. Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute!! The colours are fab too,
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fantastic. I cant wait to get my hands on that little monkey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous Julie, I bet your sister will love them. The monkey is very cute! Can I ask what font you used? I'm always on the lookout for new ones and this suits children's cards really well ;0) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards, love that cute monkey. Can't wait till Thursday when the catalogue is out

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are uber cute!
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab invites, love the colour combo - that stampset looks great!

    ReplyDelete