Tuesday 9 March 2010

Last Bella Toile

Good morning, another bright day today, which is a good job as the heater in my conservatoire is broken! Just waiting for them to come and sort it out, hopefully today!! If you are coming to my class tonight you may be best wearing your thermals!!!
OK here is my last Bella Toile card for a while
I did another patchwork style card with the Scallop square punch but instead of using designer papers I used Whisper White card which had been stamped with the Bella Toile. Same colour combo, Old Olive, Cameo Coral, So Saffron and Certainly Celery.

The sentiment is from the Say it With Scallops set and the buttons are from the Soft Subtles set of buttons.

Here are the 3 cards together, you can see how bright it was in my conservatoire yesterday!

I am very excited today as I will hopefully be receiving a large box filled with the pre-order goodies from the new mini catalogue which is on sale from 1st April!!!! Watch this space!!!

Jules xx

1 comment:

  1. FAB card jules
    oh my delivery is coming today ...just a tad excited lol

    ReplyDelete