Monday 22 February 2010

A Rose is a Rose

Good evening!! Very late posting today. My boys have been on a Training Day and I ahve been looking after my friends 2 this morning also, so I had 4 boys for 3.5 hours!!!!!
Onto todays card. This card is part of my Rose is a Rose class which I will be teaching on Tuesday 9th March. I have made the card as a Mothers Day card but it could be done as a special birthday card also or an anniversary card
The colour combo is one of my favourites, Regal Rose, Rose Red and Old Olive. Unusually for me the card is A5 in size to make it even more special. The papers are the Rose Red designer papers and the ribbon is the Rose Red double stitched grosgrain.

I added some Dazzlin Diamonds glitter to the rose.

Arty farty angle


I also stamped inside, again this sentiment can be changed to anything really
I just wanted to share with you a lovely surprise I got this morning. One of my friends and lovely customers Vicky, sent me this card to thank me for the All Day class I did. What a surprise Vicky, thank you so much, you are such a support to me and my SU business!! Arent crafters a nice bunch!!
If you want to see the reat of the class project then come back tomorrow!!

Jules xx

2 comments:

  1. Glad you like the card Jules! I wanted to use some of the yummy papers we had left over from the all day class so it was more personal!
    Looking forward to tommorrow night!
    Hugs, Vicky ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card
    im a fan of those colours too...well anything with pink ha ha

    Thanks for parcel, arrived today!

    How mad to have a training day after half term
    mandi

    ReplyDelete