Wednesday 24 February 2010

Happy Birthday SJ!

Today is my lovely Sarah-Jane's birthday. I have already wished her Happy Birthday over the phone but Happy Birthday again SJ, hope you have had a lovely day!
While I was making the Rose is a Rose set I decided to make SJ a card with it too, using the same colours.
Its a really simple card but I love the sentiment and I think it somes up how I feel about all of my team!!!

The colour combo is Rose Red, Old Olive and Regal Rose.
We had a fab night last night at card class making the Say it with Scallops set.
If you are in the Leeds area and would like to come to my OPEN HOUSE on Friday please get in touch with me to book a place!
Back tomorrow
Jules xx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card

    I hope she has had a lovely day too

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh my favourite stamp Jules! I'm sure SJ loved this! Love these colours together!
    Hugs, Vicky ~X~

    ReplyDelete