Thursday 3 December 2009

Wish List and Gift Vouchers

Good Morning!
Well I made my first card in my new room last night and it was brilliant, much more elbow room and much tidier too!!! I cannot show the card at the moment as its for a special friend who reads my blog!
I just wanted to remind you about the WISH LIST SERVICE. I have had few phone calls from sisters, sister in laws. daughters and sons to order goodies for their precious loved ones and they have all said what a good idea the WISH LIST is!!!! Its still not too late! I will be placing my last orders for the service on MONDAY 7th DECEMBER, so dont delay if you would like some Stampin Up stash for Chrimbo!!!!
I am also offering GIFT VOUCHERS to spend on Stampin Up goodies with me! The vouchers come in denominations of £5 and have to be redeemed in January or February 2010. They will come in a handmade decorated wallet. If you wish to send you friends and family my way then just tell them to mail me at julie.kettlewell@ntlworld.com
Thats all for now I am afraid, hoping to make a few Christmas cards today!
Jules x

1 comment:

  1. I think we need regular updated photos to prove you STAY tidy lol

    Room looks fantastic

    xx

    ReplyDelete