Thursday 17 December 2009

Happy Birthday Jane and Adam

Today is my good friend Jane and her son Adam's birthday! Adam is Evan's good friend too but I will show you Adam's card tomorrow!

Here is the card I made for Jane yesterday. Its quite a large Easel style card and the colour combo is Perfect Plum, Pale Plum and Old Olive.

The stamp set I have used is Best Wishes and More for the larger flowers, the small diddy flower is from Flight of the Butterfly and the alphabet is Schoolbook Serif, sentiment from Sincere Salutations.
As you can see here I have stamped some extra flowers and layered them up and used a clear rhinestone brad in the centre.

Can you guess where my photos were taken????
Hope you both have a lovely day Jane and Adam.
Robin has got the day off today and we are hoping so get all mess tidied up from the last few weeks of upheaval. I might even have final conservatory photos tomorrow!
Jules
x

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Jane and Adam. Love the design of our card. Keep on posting. Cheers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how bold and crisp this card is, just gorgeous! Loving the colour combo too ~♥~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the lovely card,its fab.Now I know how it stands up, was having trouble with it!

    ReplyDelete