Wednesday 30 September 2009

Todays the Day!

EDITED TO ADD - The new catty will be online for viewing on my blog after 11am!
Good morning, its the 1st October so its the BRAND NEW CATALOGUE DAY!!! If you check back later there will be a link to the new catalogue on my blog!
Here is a card using one of the new Stamp sets, this was the one stamp set I wanted most of all and I am so pleased that we have it in our UK catalogue. Its called Flight of the Butterfly and even better is that there is a matching butterfly punch!!! Woo hoo!!!! I dont have the punch yet so I had to cut these little beauties out freehand, guess what till be on my first order!!
The Tea party paper from the mini have made it into the main catalogue aswell as lots of new lush papers and ribbons!!!! DOnt forget my paper and ribbon shares, I will be ordering the stuff this week!
Arty farty angle! If you would like to order anything from the catalogue or would like to own your own copy of the catty please mail me on julie.kettlewell@ntlworld.com for more info!


Thanks for visiting


Jules
x

4 comments:

  1. Such lush papers .. and the butterfly ( with a punch to go with it too)how fab..
    This is a beautiful card, with such beautiful elements x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fab Jules...I want my catalogue,please bring it today Mr Postman :o) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely papers and i think the butterfly is super sweet can't wait to see the new catty .

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card Julie, I love the butterflys, I can't believe your cut them out, wow your cutting skills are fab, thanks for your lovely comments on my Dt position, love and hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete