Sunday 23 August 2009

Card for our Uncle!

Just a quick post from me today! Been busy catching up with jobs and food shopping (yuck!) and then spent the evening watching England win the Ashes!!!!! My Ross was over the moon to say the least when they won! I think they could probably of heard him at The Oval!
Here is a little card I have made for my Brother in Law from the boys, its his birthday this coming weekend and my sister and James are going out for the night and guess what???? My cutey Nephew is staying here overnight!!! OMG!!!! Am I a fool!!! I am actually quite chuffed that my sister asked me and obviously feels OK about leaving him with us!!!
Anyway onto the card, Spiced Cider papers and Schoolbook Serif Alpha and the fab Cheers to You set!
Arty Farty angle to show the depth!

I even splashed out with a bit of decorating inside!
Back tomorrow with a special card
Jules
x

2 comments:

  1. Such a fab card. Love the bear mug .. I bet he will love it.

    And happy baby sitting .. it's nice to have them isnt it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I just love using those beer mugs for masculine cards.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Alex x

    ReplyDelete